Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OBAMA HOLDS RECORD FOR FOUR LARGEST DEFICITS IN U.S. HISTORY

In this corner, the challenger, representing the responsible adult who tries to balance his checkbook every month and to save money for his/her children so their future will be safe: The American Taxpayer!

And in this corner, the undefeated champion, representing the height of fiscal irresponsibility, the man who has presided over an unbelievable, unprecedented four straight years of the highest four national deficits in U.S. history; the man who will assure your children that their future has been stolen by their parents, the President of your United States: Barack Obama!
Okay, you two, come out fighting. And no low blows.
More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that deficit stuff doesn't matter. Voting for Obama makes me me feel like I'm cool. Plus he gave me a free cell phone!

47% said...

9:12 im with ya. I'm gonna sign up for foodstamps tomorrow, I got 3 free cells, I sold two for 75.00 dollars each.

Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter. As long as Halliburton continues its take, all is good with the world. Those are just numbers.

Anonymous said...

9:12 and 9:39-All you got were cell phones and food stamps? Both of you were ripped off.There's lot's more where that came from.