Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 05, 2012

Reeco Richardson: Chevy Chase Car Theft Defendant Sues Police For $10 Million

Jury deliberations will continue Friday morning in the car theft trial of a young man involved in a fiery, deadly police pursuit in Chevy Chase.

Three people died in the crash back in March.
The fourth person in that car is on trial for car theft charges.
It was a horrible fiery crash. Four teens, running from police in a stolen sub-compact car, lost control and wrecked at Chevy Chase circle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee I wonder what statue of limitations are. maybe I could sue some cops for crap I did wrong too...or rather their response to my wrong doing...or, ...how would that be classified?

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something here? Another Trayvon Martin!