Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Found Kitten 10-25-12


Joe,

I found a black kitten in the town of Hebron tonight. Its very people friendly and sweet. I believe its a female or a neutered male but I cannot be sure. Its approximately 6 months old. I am trying to keep it close to my house but I can't keep it due to my sons allergy of cats. Please help me find its family before it gets too far from here. 443-614-5055

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for caring for the kitty but please put the food on a saucer, plastic lid or even on the ground instead of letting it eat out of a can. The edges of the can where the top was removed are extremely sharp and kitty could do some real damage to his/her tongue.

I hope someone claims him/her soon. Halloween is just round the corner and black cats often get adopted for the novelty of having one and then abandoned. Or, they meet untimely ends at the hands of cruel people.

Anonymous said...

Cute

kakelly said...

The food was immediately put into a plastic dish after this picture was taken. Fortunately, the cat did not sustain any injuries during the brief period of eating from the can. I am providing food and water at this time. If its not claimed soon, I will need to find a foster family or some type of sanctuary . I am concerned with the potential storm and colder weather coming. Its not timid around humans, appears very clean and free of infestations. I'm not sure how well it will do outside since it appears to be a indoor cat.