Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rep. Andy Harris Statement On The 11th Anniversary Of 9/11

Rep. Andy Harris (MD-01) released the following statement in observance of the 11th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks:

“Today we remember how America was forever changed one fateful morning eleven years ago. I will never forget where I was when I first heard the horrific news or how I felt for all of the families and the nation affected by this unimaginable tragedy. I join my fellow Americans in prayer today in remembrance of those who lost their lives on that day. It is also important to remember all the brave men and women overseas defending our freedoms and liberties so that nothing like that horrible day in September ever occurs again.”

No comments: