Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 13, 2012

On To Victory!

Hooooooray!!!

The purpose of a great party is not to beat the other party, but to lead a great cause. Paul Ryan has long preached our great cause - entrepreneurial opportunity, educational opportunity, and the vision that any poor man in America should be able to own his own land and climb the ladder to what we call loosely, the American dream.

Republicans have been united primarily by opposition to Barack Obama, but with this ticket, I believe that the strength, decency and character of Mitt Romney will be fortified by the ideas, conviction, and boundless energy of his running mate.

Several years ago I came home from The Heritage Foundation Presidents' Club meeting where I first met Paul Ryan. I told Wil at the time that I had just met the next Ronald Reagan. I believe Paul will help to focus the debate on a future that brings back "Morning in America."

On to VICTORY!

Ellen Sauerbrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can say that I am energized by this announcement. Just watching the patriotism coming from the Romney/Ryan ticket this weekend gave me a new hope! I truly believe these guys can get the job done and bring this country back to what our founding fathers dreamed of for it!

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em, Romney/Ryan!