Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 03, 2012

You Might Be A Redneck If...

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the words of Charlie Daniels, "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks,..."

Anonymous said...

No, not a redneck, if you belive in those ways, you are an American.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like America needs a few more rednecks!

Anonymous said...

How about that, I'm a redneck. map

Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah I'm a REDNECK

Anonymous said...

OMG - I didn't know I was such a Redneck!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a red neck and proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Proud to be a red neck

Kim

andy said...

Its time the red necks unite and take back our country,

Dana said...

Amen Andy!

Anonymous said...

Never been ashamed to admit that I was a Redneck

Anonymous said...

Red Neck??
NO??? YESS???
I am an American, US Navy Retired.
High school class of 1957,repect my elders, classmates, my Comrades in the United States Armed Forces.
I fly my Flag.
I salute the National Ensign if I see it flying as I go down the road.
I stand with pride and adoration at the grave of an American Veteran as I salute him/her and their service to US.
I am for MY GOD and MY Country!!

Anonymous said...

Just to let ya know, burning the flag used to be the respectful way to replace it. Ask an old timer, and by that, I mean the World War I and II generation. They are the few misguided souls left in this country.

Anonymous said...

June 3, 2012 7:01 PM:


BZ BZ BZ

END MSG

Anonymous said...

I'm defenintlyy a Redneckk.