Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Roadway

***Traffic Advisory- Road Closure***

DSP News Release: Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Roadway

Location:
· I-495 southbound between I-95 and Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, DE

Date and Time of Occurrence:
· Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 5:15 a.m.

Resume:
Claymont- The Delaware State Police are currently investigating a tractor trailer fire that has resulted in the closure of a portion of I-495 between the I-95 split and Philadelphia Pike in Claymont. Traffic is being diverted onto southbound I-95 and commuters are asked to find alternate means of travel.

The investigation into the vehicle fire is in its early stages. More details will be released at a later time.

Released Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 6:10 a.m.

No comments: