Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Ava's Benefit Auction


There will be a live auction and a silent auction. Please come join us. We need your help!

When: Friday, February 24, 2012
Where: Brew River
502 West Main Street, Salisbury, MD
$10 Donation at the door
Time: 7:00pm-12:00am
Auctioneer: Doug Marshall, Marshall Auctions
For Questions Call: Vickie Rohrer
410-334-3076
100% of the proceeds will go to the
DelRicco Benefit Fund.
We still need Donations! Please call Vickie Rohrer @ 410-334-3076 for doantions and questions.

Ava's Story
Hi my name is Baby Ava. I am 19 months old and I was involved in a car accident on December 16, 2011, when a man on PCP struck and hit my mommy's car. I was flown to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, where I am fighting for my life.
I am suffering brain damage each second of the day, but I am a fighter.
We were on Coastal Highway stopped at a red light when this man high on PCP struck the back of our car. He was driving so fast the back of the car was pushed to the front trapping my mommy and me in our car. They used the Jaws of Life to get us out, it took about 30 minutes.
If you can't help during these hard times by a donation, could you please just say a Prayer untill I get out of the Critical Stage.

We Need Donations of items to be auctioned off..Please help, Call Vickie Rohrer @ 410-334-3076

Thank You for Donating!

Auctioneer- Doug Marshall

Brew River Restaurant and Bar

Playmate Sport Fishing - Rockfish Charter

Jamie Walsh - Cleaning Service

Mia McCarthy and Leslie Insley Smith - Wine and Cup Cake Basket

McCarthy Imagerie - 1/2 Hour photo Session, includes CD.

Jim Adcock - A piece of Art Work

Sandy Sunshine Johnson - Gift Certificate

And much more...

No comments: