Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spelled Backwards

Did you know “listen” and “silent” use the same letters?

Do you know that the words “race car” spelled backwards still spells “race car”?

And that “eat” is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense “ate”?

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in “illegal immigrants,” and add just a few more letters, it spells:

“Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking jackasses and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass bastards with you.”

How weird is that?

14 comments:

dan said...

Did you know "Tea Party Patriot" uses the same letters as "ignorant, self-absorbed, no-job-creating, nothing-wrong-in-the-wold-is-my-fault, blame-everyone-else redneck?"

Weird as well.

dan said...

And "Anonymous" has the same letters as "I have no balls."

Strom Thurmond said...

Aaahh. I love the smell of a little racism in the morning...

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells; it smells like, Victory!

Anonymous said...

amazing!

First Name Only said...

Using only a first name is not exactly revealing, Dan. Tea Party Demographic is representative of most of mainstream America, hard working, taxpaying law abiding citizens that are proud to be American. Your comment was typical Alinsky smear tactics that liberal progressives use to attack good people.

Anonymous said...

Back on topic, the word "bookkeeper" is the only word in the English language with 3 consecutive double letters.

Anonymous said...

DAN spelled backwards is NAD

Anonymous said...

So, no balls dan, since you're obviously the big brave man here, what's your last name boy??

Anonymous said...

Dan, you're projecting. Better go back tot he therapist

dan said...

10:20 (I will call you Linda:) You can be proud to be an American and still allow others to be proud in their own way.

11:44 (I will call you Cathy:) I know that.

12:13 (I will call you Michelle:) It is Matthews.

1:01: (I will call you Donna) It is my mother that is in therapy, not me. Be accurate.

Anonymous said...

Dan thinks he is somebody cuz he uses a name. Who knows if it is his name, and who really cares?

Every time I see that name I am sure a stupid post will follow.

I am rarely disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Nad no doubt you put her there. If there is anyway you can find to bash people that love this country you jump at every chance. You can call me anything you want. I won't listen to you anymore.

Anonymous said...

Concerning little dan: No worries guys, I know who this clown is and his name is definitely not dan matthews, he's just another little runt who uses the net because he's scared to face the real world!