Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

WARNING TO ALL

It seems a certain someone using a droid cell phone is calling and texting friends and associates of mine from my telephone number.

Yes, you heard me right. There's an application that allows someone to use my telephone number, (or yours) and send messages.

One message went to a female friend of mine that was suggestive. Of course, this friends knows I would never do so. I have contacted law enforcement.

That being said, if you happen to receive a text message from my cell phone please call me or send me a message at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com.

Funny how this friend has a relative who works for a certain clock company.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also do that from vtext, online

Anonymous said...

Will it become a crime when the text is believed causing something to happen?

Anonymous said...

Our technology has become our enemy. We have lost our values and morals.

Fruitland Patriot said...

650 AM

Some people never had any values or morals to begin with!

Anonymous said...

yup.. just tried it,,vtext..wow and the fun starts! lol