Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Black Lab Found On Side Of Road

Hi Joe.

I am not sure but I believe someone had put on your blog that they are missing their dog, and it was in the Dagsboro Road area. I am not sure what type of dog they were missing or when it was posted, however yesterday I saw a black lab on the side of the road (in the ditch) he had been hit. I know this is not the happy ending that usually gets told in your blog but if my dog was missing I would want to know what happened (good or bad). I didn’t see a collar on him/her. It was located going east on Dagsboro just a little past the shooting range on the right hand side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest in Peace Furry Friend.

Sorry you passed in this horrible way

Anonymous said...

It was 'Chastity' that was looking for her two dogs.
She had found one of them, and it had been hit and killed.
Maybe that was the one. I think she's still looking for the other one in that area.