Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY MARISSA ALBERO

Baby Marissa Albero was born at 5:34am this morning weighting 6 pounds and 10 ounces. The doctor says mother and baby are doing fine except for being totally exhausted. Congratulations the entire Albero Family on your new bundle of joy.

On a side note - Joe has been up ALL night long in Annapolis and I am sure will be there for a while longer so post today may be late if any at all. I know you all understand.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news!

Anonymous said...

That was a long day and night for the new parents and grandparents. Congratulations!!

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Awesome, congrats to all in the family. Joe, I am really glad they went with Marissa that is a beautiful name that you don't hear much any more. Enjoy the new bundle of joy.

Anonymous said...

I know great girls are born on March 22nd. My only daughter was born on March 22nd after 3 boys and she is the youngest of my parents 26 grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all, especially to Marissa who is the bravest of all the family for entering into this world of constant change. I wish for her a healthy, curious and satisfied state of mind.

catjowill said...

Congratulations Joe & Jennifer!!! Now, where are the pictures?? Cathy-Jo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new "granddaughter". I'm sure she's not going to be spoiled by grandpa. :-)

crablawyer said...

Congratulations, Joe!