Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reaching Out For Help


Joe,
   
I am reaching out for some help. We are suppose to be having a memorial service for my father in-law at the up rising church in Hebron. The parking lot there is a sheet of ice and needs to salted. If there is anyone out there that is willing to come to the rescue it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise they will have to cancel the service and we have a lot of food that will go to waste not to mention the people that will miss paying their last respects to him. Please anyone out there that can help...
Please call me @ 410-603-6589 my name is Tim.

UPDATE: "Two commercial contractors called the church and said they will be there in 15 mins to salt the parking lot. Thanks for posting."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodney is my cousin and i grew up with him, I lived right up the street and use to play in his grandmother's yard with him. From what I do know him and his grandmother had a close relationship. I really think investigators need to check out this case thoroughly. Anything is possible in life to happen, I won't say he did or didn't do it. But i will say I'm reserving judgment until all the facts are clear.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to the two contractors!

Something like this wouldn't of been posible if Tim had contacted the DT, WBOC, and WMDT.

Thank you, Joe. Once again your blog helped a family in need.