Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dog Headbutt Sends Martha Stewart To hospital

Domestic diva suffers 'pretty serious gash' on lip while trying to say goodbye to French bulldog

Martha Stewart was sent to the emergency room on Tuesday night after one of her beloved dogs left the domestic diva with a cut on her face.

On Thursday, Stewart revealed how the incident happened, blogging that the culprit was little Francesca, a French bulldog whom she leaned down to “whisper goodbye” to, an act which unfortunately caught the canine off guard.

“I must have startled her, because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent’s face,” Stewart wrote on her personal blog.

“I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back,” Stewart continued. “I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip.”

GO HERE to read more.

No comments: