Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Observation On Medal Of Honor Recipient Ceremony

We are engaged in a different kind of ‘warfare’, and I’m afraid that the women on ‘The View’ are too closely representative of America’s rejection of the fact that both America and the world have a ‘Muslim Problem’.  I received the below ‘YouTube’ presentation from one of my Vietnam vet friends.  I personally watched the Medal of Honor presentation at the White House.  Something didn’t feel right, but I dismissed it to the typical dead ‘spirit’ regarding this Administration’s attitude toward the military and war in general.  This video amazingly brought out what was as revealing as it was terribly wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the honor many years ago of meeting a medal of honor reciepeint...humble would be the best word I could use to describe him..When asked about his service he felt that he was just doing his duty..He felt the true heroes were those that gave the ultimate sacrafice..All gave some..some gave all..the price of freedom is not free but earned by the blood of our heroes.

Anonymous said...

Some of the attendees didn't deserve to attend - let alone be in the first row.

Anonymous said...

If Obama was a true American he would not have let this farce occur. Makes you wonder