Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Dog

"Please be advised I am   sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Barack Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press 1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10 flag burners, and a Pakistani   taxi driver .

FOR THE LAST TIME...... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE   !!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Anonymous said...

The comment about the Pakistani taxi driver was out of line.
:-)