Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm Looking For True Animal Lovers

The day after Christmas we had gone out early in the morning to do some shopping. As you'll recall, it snowed quite heavily that day and when we returned home we saw footprints in the snow running down our driveway. We knew our animals were inside and wondered where all these footprints had come from.

The next morning I got up early and saw two black puppy labs on my front porch. When I went outside to coax they towards me they simply took off and ran down the driveway, across the street and into the woods. While out plowing sidewalks and driveways my Wife called me and said, there's some black lab puppies running around the font yard. I explained how I had seen them earlier and asked if she could coax them towards her. She replied no.

Yesterday morning I went outside and heads a noise under my Motor Coach. I had made sure I left our barn door open just in case the puppies returned, they'd have a warmer place to stay. Turns out when they saw me they ran right into the barn. My neighbor was kind enough to supply us way some straw and they slept really well last night after some fresh water, cooked chicken breasts and dog food.

However, they're scared to death and clearly aren't used to being around people. We'll fix that, no problem. However, I'm looking for a Family or two who can adopt these little guys. Someone purposely dropped them off at our property in the snow and they need some lovin.

Since we have all of our animals indoors right now, adding two more just won't cut it. I know I can depend on our readers to come through. My Wife says they're a shepard/lab mix. They look like labs to me but she knows better than I. If you're interested contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com.

4 comments:

jason said...

do you have any idea what kind of dogs they are?

Anonymous said...

Are they male or female? I think my current dogs would react better to female...

Anonymous said...

yeah i can see the lab/shepard mix..its the coat texture for one..i will ask my husband but we already have 3 dogs..i know they will get a long..just the money issue..but they are adorable!!

LadyLiddy said...

My husband had a lab/shepard mix when I met him. It was male and was a well loved member of our family for twelve years. Jumbo Jim was the smartest dog we have ever had and we've had three full bred labs since. I recommend that whomever takes these dogs give them plenty of exercise and space to run and be ready to have one of the best relationships of your life!