Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Victory Parties

One individual continues to send me anonymous comments wanting, (sometimes demanding) I tell them which Victory Party I'll be attending this evening.

Well, I've been invited to many. Both Ehrlich & O'Malley have invited me to theirs. Harris has invited me to his. Wargotz, Mathias and several others have also asked I attend their parties.

However, there's only ONE party in which I have any interest in being at and quite frankly that's no ones business. I'm 99% sure I know, (and you do too) who keeps sending me that anonymous question over and over again in almost every single Post. There's only one person that obsessed with Joe Albero.

Salisbury News will have people all over the place. While I wish I could be at several, there's only one of me. Win or lose, I will be at  one party. Good Luck To ALL Candidates Today.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't know if you will post this question, but will you post pictures of the party that you DO go to?