Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Didja Vote? Chef Fred Would Like To Thank You!


Chef Fred's Restaurant on North Salisbury Boulevard wants to thank each and every voter with a plate at the free lunch buffet going on RIGHT NOW!


All you have to do is come into Chef Fred's wearing or carrying your "I Voted" sticker, then partake of the delicious lunch offerings, all courtesy of Chef Fred's.
Remember to say thanks and leave a little something for your server.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice thing to do. Wish I lived in that area. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the lunch buffet is back! Sorry I missed it free today, but it is always well worth the price.

Anonymous said...

is the buffet back for good? or just election day?

Anonymous said...

Bummer...I had to work today so I guess I missed out on this wonderful offer.

Anonymous said...

What a nice offering for the community!

Anonymous said...

Darn! I voted last week!

Anonymous said...

My wife, daughter and I all took advantage of this and enjoyed it very much! They had excellent crab soups (yes, two kinds) quiche, ham, veggies, salads, etc.