Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Thank You Candidates

Who could ever ask for more. 6 years ago Salisbury News was created to fight local politicians, fight the MSM and change the scope of how news and information could spread without interference.

6 years later we're sitting with more than 40 candidates running for office, many doing their very first video interview with a Blog.

I want to personally reach out to ALL of those candidates who took the time to come in and be interviewed. This process allowed our viewers to become far more educated. Voters are making more informed decisions about the candidates wishing to represent them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the candidate interviews were great. I personally feel that I shouldn't have to seek out a candidate at a fundraiser or function. A candidate should come to me if they want my vote. These interviews were a way for the candidates to come into my home, at my convenience.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning on a light in Salisbury and scattering the roaches.

Anonymous said...

Thank you and the canidates. I watched most of the interviews and they did help me to make an informed decision