Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pani Pizza #1 In MD For NY Style Pizza

I have taken it upon myself to rank Pani Pizza the #1 New York Style Pizza in Maryland. Without a question, their pizza is an authentic thin, (yet crunchy) crust pizza with the flavors of back home pizza. No one I have ever visited in Maryland have come even close to the way its supposed to be done.

If you haven't been in to try them out, they're in the same shopping center as Old Navy, across Rt. 13 from Sam's Club. Stop in today for lunch or dinner and give them a try. You will NOT be disappointed in anything you order.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely will try it the next time I come home to visit. I've never had a decent pizza in Maryland.