Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Found Kitten

Hi Joe,

I let my dogs out this morning and they found a (very) small kitten in our fenced in back yard. Im attaching a picture. I live on w. Main st. In salisbury, at the end near nanticoke road. It looks barely 6-7 weeks old and is very scared. I (think) its a girl kitten. I would keep it but i have 2 dogs and our 60 pound dog does not like cats/kittens. I searched and didnt find a mom or litter so it may be someones pet. Please have them email me.
Thanks,
Megan

Meganleigh82403@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do not give the kitten milk (if that is what is in the green bowl). Cats are lactose intolerant and it will kill a kitten that litte. They have special kitten formula at the pet store you can get for her. Good luck finding her a home.