Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Law Enforcement Officer Wishes To Share This Message To The Vincent Family

Joe I posted this as a comment but I would like you to post this as a post and allow Law Enforcement to post their comments.

I have worked with Sam Vincent for over 24 years and can say that he was the best prosecutor I ever had the privilege to work with. Sam cared, and that meant the world to us. Sam was always there when you needed him and never told you he didn’t have the time to answer any questions you may have had. If Sam knew that something meant a lot to you he would go out of his way to help. I have also seen Sam sad over the outcome of a trial when he felt that justice had not been served. Sam Vincent was just a “Great Person.” who cared about others feelings, often forgetting about his own. I know that if God was to give Sam a second chance at the expense of the others involved Sam would not change a thing because that was Sam. My condolences go out to a Sam’s family and all that are grieving his loss. God’s speed Sam, we all loved you and respected you. Thanks for being my friend.

Robin Roberts

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, this is a beautiful letter and I commend Robin and Phylis.

Could you fix their last name by putting a b where the v is?

Thanks.

God bless your wonderful soul, Sam.

Anonymous said...

Well said Lt. Roberts

Chimera said...

Condolences to his family-any loss is horrible but an unexpected accidental loss like this is very hard on everyone.It can and does happen to any of us at any time.

Anonymous said...

RIP...sad times...

Laura said...

I will miss u Sam Vincent..God bless his family....

Jack K Richards said...

Very nice and touching letter, Robin. It's guys like you that are a definite asset to Law Enforcement. jackkcharl@aol.com