Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Mills Files To Make Race Official


Dustin Mills officially filed to run today at the State Board of Elections, as he filed to run as a Republican for the House of Delegates seat in District 37A. “I am already overwhelmed with the amount of support I am receiving. I am humbled and honored that so many people have expressed their gratitude to me after hearing I was running,” said Mills. “I want to thank all those who have already given me their support and I look forward to great debate about the issues.”

Mills has filed to run against Rudy Cane, a 12 year incumbent. Mills states: “I think I present a unique set of ideas that will truly represent the District. We need someone up in Annapolis who remembers the voters and will do the people’s business, not merely be a mouthpiece for Democratic leadership that has supported failed policies.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye, Bye, Rudy Cane!

Better get a state job before November.

Anonymous said...

If Rudy loses, he could become Pollitt's assistant public information officer!

Anonymous said...

That aint gonna happen.

Anonymous said...

It'll be refreshing to have new leadership in Annapolis. Maybe a candidate with youthful energy and new ideas will fight for the Shore up in Annapolis.

Anonymous said...

I will support Mills as long as he does not spend my campaign contribution money on donuts.

Anonymous said...

Who will lead the JMB JV Football team if he wins? Mills will be missed.