Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Kittens


Hi Joe,

I adopted a kitten from you three years ago, and now my mom is in need of some help. A cat was dropped off to my parents home and she is sweet. Well low and behold she was pregnant. Now we have some kittens that are in need of a good home. I have a home for one that I know of and I am in talks with my husband to keep one myself. But that leaves two for us to find homes for.

They will be ready for new homes this weekend as they will be old enough to separate from mom. I have enclosed a picture for you. The calico and tortie are the ones in need of a home. The gray one in the picture is already spoken for. They are very sweet and friendly. If you could post this on your site and help us out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Aliceson Newton

Contact by email is best. alicatstinky1@comcast.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! We recently adopted two kittens from our local shelter -- otherwise I'd gladly take them. Good luck! Hope you find them good homes!