Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Former Tilghman Administration Running Things In Gary's Absence?


While Councilman Gary Comegys remained a "no show" at Monday night's very important Budget Session Council Meeting, Salisbury News has been informed that former Council President Mike Dunn has been sitting by Gary's side going over their strategy.

I told you Gary wasn't in the right frame of mind to make decisions. Call in the troops and show your loyalty, right Gary. Some have said Gary is simply milking the City for the income, knowing he will not return to the City Council.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary really needs to give up the seat and let someone else have it. I watched the meeting on tv last nite and Smith and Shields just don't have a clue, especially Shields. Smith announces, before the vote, well I just cannot support this, so Shields will know how to vote, I guess. I really wish there were 5 Terry Cohen's sitting up there, then something would be done, in the correct way; notice I said in the correct way. What a disgrace for our City to have those like Smith and Shields on the Council.

Anonymous said...

Since Comegys was a "no show" what difference does it make that he discusses things with Mikey Dunn or anyone else?

BTW I don't like either of them, but what is the point of this post?

Anonymous said...

Nothing more on Comegys, please. The man is very ill.

If he's meeting with Mike Dumb or any of the other old boys, who cares?

They're going to come up with a candidate to run for Comegys seat. So what?

Anonymous said...

I heard Gary is not doing well and will not be returning to work. He should consider the taxpayers and what is best for the city and step down. Best wishes Gary.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry he has fallen ill.

I am glad he is no longer "serving" the public.

I don't wish for anyone to become ill. However, I really wish a few other people would stop "serving" the public.

I wish some people would stop "volunteering" their time in the public service also.

Anonymous said...

Gary is NOT the only one milking the city. Smith and Shields have done it for years.

Anonymous said...

My hubby had ca prostate, ca colon, radiation, surgery, chemotherapy the whole 9 yards. He's older than Mr.c also. He didn't miss a minute of work & even went "in" on days when there was no work...just to keep busy. So, please, no more Mr. c's health dilema.
Thank you for this outlet.