Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!


I don't know about any of you but I'm heading up to Pohanka right now with a check for $1,000.00 to support Chuck Campbell and hopefully win a Golf Course Town House and Convertible Mercedes.

Now let's see. What can I lose, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! If you haven't taken a chance with $50.00 to try to win, well, you're crazy. I know some cannot afford to do this but can you afford NOT TO? Your money will go towards purchasing a new set of lungs for Chuck Campbell, so its "GOOD MONEY AFTER GOOD MONEY.

I'll be there by 1:30 today. So if I don't moderate comments for a while, now you know why. I'm on my way Chuckster!

5 comments:

Mardela said...

My ticket is purchased! Who else is supporting this good cause?

Anonymous said...

I purchased mine a long time ago.
I hope they raise enough funds for Chuck to have this operation!!!!

Anonymous said...

Purchased mine at least a year ago! Good luck Chuck! cj

Anonymous said...

Purchased a few last year. I had the money then and I'm glad I did. Wouldn't be able to even purchase one today with my money situation the way it is.

Good luck Chuck.

anon 2:22 said...

Well being the person I am I rounded up the money! I could only get one ticket but every dollar helps! I really hope Mr. Chuck is able to have the surgery he needs...bless you Chuck.