Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Power Of Prayer Works

Mr. A., I wanted to e-mail this last night but Verizon was down till this morning.

I have to share this with you and your readers. After 3 days of Mom not waking up , we were to met with Hospice at noon yesterday.We got there and went into Moms room to find her wih her eyes open and she knew all of us. We can understand about 90% of what she is trying to say. Thank you all for your prayers. What a wonderful day.

Also a very special thank you to Dr. Gittelman and all the great nurses. THANK YOU.

Millie and family

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good to hear, thanks for sharing the good news!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news and Hospice is the best! Prayers are with you and yours!
Cindy W.

Anonymous said...

Great news, Millie. Was wondering what happened. (Wondered too if her dog ever got home.)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say Peppie never made it home. She did ask if I heard anythig yet about him and wants another. My brother and I take her to Wal-Maet every Saturday, yesterday she asked me if we going shopping tomorrow? She is doing so good, she is out of ICU. Thank you millie

Paula said...

I'm so happy to hear this Millie. Prayers work!!