Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mom And Peppie Update

Mr. A.,

I wanted to give you an up date on my Mom. She went to the Doctor today and she has to wait 2 weeks before she can have the skin graft. Something about her skin isn't right for it. Mom is walking around pretty good. Her heart on the hand is breaking. She got a call yesterday that someone had seen Peppie on John Hastings Road by the trailer park. My brother and her went over there, but they were unable to find him. Mom and I tried today with no luck. She is blaming herself for not being able to go after him. So once more I am asking if anyone comes across him please call my cell 443-359-2599.

Thank you,

Millie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us who Peppie is? Is it an animal or a person? What exactly does this post mean?

Anonymous said...

Millie, I live in the area of Esham & Old OC and I have been looking. I walk my dogs nightly and we are keeping an ear/eye out for peppie. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

9:22 & 10:41 Peppie is a dog. There was a post about it the other day.

Millie, I'm still hoping Peppie will be found safe & sound. There might be a chance that someone found him and they don't have access to this blog. Take good care of your Mom. I know she must be going crazy without her dog.

Anonymous said...

2:40 - Thank you! I asked one of the earlier questions. But since I don't read this blog every day, I was kind of lost as to what the post was about. I appreciate you filling me in. :-) I hope they find Peppie too.

Anonymous said...

Is peppie a white terrier like dog? small? if so, my mom saw him on esham road wednesday morning.

Anonymous said...

7:10, He is asmall white poodle. I will be putting up posters in the morning. So sorry I haven't yet, I just got over being sick. Plus being worried about Mom and what she is going to deal with. What area? I have been walking and looking for the last 3 days. Thank you for asking. Millie

Anonymous said...

9:23, it was on esham road, right off old ocean city. no spottings from us since, but will definately keep my eyes out for him! Let us know if you find him.

Anonymous said...

Was Peppie ever found? I keep thinking about your Mom and how sad she must be. My prayers are still with you and your family. Hope Mom is feeling better soon.