Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Great Success



Folks, we just can't thank you enough. I am pleased, (once again) to announce this dog has been returned to its owner. I want to thank Dianne Wagner for sitting up through the night last night keeping this animal company as it missed its owner horribly. They were reunited this morning. I have been away all day in Annapolis today and this has been my first opportunity to share the news.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great story!! I live on rockawalkin and know how busy the road is! That dog is very lucky!

Anonymous said...

"Life is good!"

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I really really missed not having your news show on tonight :(
See you tomorrow..
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Honestly I wish we had both. It is nice to experience the real Joe, live and in living color, but I also enjoy the written word. I guess you cannot have everything. I am sure it is more spontaneous to do your live news spots.

One thing Joe, just my personal opinion, but I feel you use the term "That being said" is a phrase that is way overused.

I am not complaining, just suggesting. My personal opinion? Our community has become more united, more involved, more compassionate because of your commitment to your blog. I will be forever grateful to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how great! Lucky boy indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

What's happening in Annapolis?