Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Remember All That Wet Snow On The Trees? Be Ready!


They're using some pretty colorful terms to describe the storm that's firing up tonight and tomorrow..

"Monstrous".., "hurricane-like blizzard".. "a storm of "historical proportions"..

Do you get the drift? :-)

Be ready. Most of it should go north of us, but you never know for sure...

Wednesday Night, Feb 24
1-3 inches of wet snow; breezy late
Low: 30 °F RealFeel®: 16 °F

Thursday, Feb 25
Mostly cloudy; strong winds could down trees and power lines
High: 36 °F RealFeel®: 21 °F
Low: 29 °F RealFeel®: 11 °F

Accuweather

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO !! I am so over snow ! I want to feel the sun on my face !

Anonymous said...

I saw one report saying 3 - 6 inches for us.

Then I saw a map that had us in the 6-12 inch zone!

Your Accuweather thing says 1-3 inches.

The only thing they all agree on is lots of wind and some kind of snow.

Anonymous said...

Go to Weather.com-they have a snowfall total map that shows the entire Delmarva Peninsula getting 6-12 inches. They have been more accurate for forecasting weather in our area than Accuweather or the local news.

HappyHourNow said...

I am taking a guess of 4 inches, thats my bet. Anyone want in?

Anonymous said...

HappyHourNow - I want in ! I will take 8 inches ! That's my quess , talk to you when it is done .

Anonymous said...

TDP, I bet you will.

HappyHourNow said...

ok, thats 4 inches Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

HERE WE SNOW AGAIN...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PLEASE SOMEONE TALK TO MOTHER NATURE,,,,,