Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Amazing Website

Remember the address of your house when you were born?
This is really amazing....Check out some of your old"haunts."
When you enter an address you will see a picture of that place.
There's a little map with a little man on it - you can move the little man up and down the block if you need to.
Really nice website!
Editors Note: I took the journey back in time and to my absolute amazement saw the home I grew up in and it just blew me away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is unreal , I'm 67 and it showed the very house I lived at in the 1940's.

Wayne

Anonymous said...

this is really cool, I got to see the house I grew up in over 40 years ago, oddly it looks almost the same!

Anonymous said...

This is an unreal website. How is this stuff done? It is amazing.