Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cat Needs Good Home


Hey Joe, I was hoping you could post some pictures and maybe find a new home for this poor kitty. The kitty lived with an elderly man a few doors down from me, and for the past two snow storms this poor kitty has been living outside under my neighbors deck. Not sure what happened to the ederly man but he has not been around for over a month and I think new people have occupied his unit. Anyway, whenever the cat hears you she comes running for food and attention. She is a very friendly and playful kitty, just needs someone to love her. I would love to take her inbut unfortantly I cant, I already have two and have a two year old son! So if you could help me find this cat a new home where it can stay warm and get the attention it wants, it would be greatly appreciated. I hate to see the poor thing suffer outside.

Thank You
Ashley
roxyg43@hotmail.com

1 comment: