Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Joe Albero Sells Newspapers







Even though Jonathan Taylor and attorney Heather Conyer of T.J. Maloney's Law Office had their a$$es kicked by a non attorney and citizen of Salisbury last week, the Daily Times never mentioned a single word about it. However, any scent of blood from Joe Albero, well, the sharks come from miles away and they try with all their powers to go for the kill.

This time, however, we played it very calculated by feeding them letters by my attorney, assuring the proper words were in place, like Webster and Albero settled on "non monetary terms," something not seen in years in the Daily Times. Previously they would always imply Webster won a settlement from me, which was absolutely 100% not true. So for once, (even thought we did most of the work) I am very pleased at the article produced by the Daily Times.

The case against me by the Warden is completely bogus. I am immune to any such charges as I am in no way, shape or form responsible for comments left on this Blog. As I stated earlier in another Post, Devanins can go to Google and ask for the person behind the comment but he knows they're not going to give it to him, especially since the comment was more than a year ago.

This guy Devanins reminds me a lot of Billy Burke. You know, LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!! Hence my little photo album above, I thought I'd out do them today. The only difference is, Burke is a two time convicted felon of burglary and auto theft. Devanins is a Warden. Anyhow, here's a link to the Daily Times article, front page I'll assume? You know how they just love to attack the competition. Does anyone wonder why there's no mention of Jonathan Taylor. Oh, that's right, he's a nobody but he did get his a$$ kicked in Court and will again in the very near future. I hear JR is just boiling mad over the ruling from the Judge too. Be careful who you partner with JR. You could end up being front page news again.

GO HERE to read the Daily Times article.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy, oh Billy

Anonymous said...

your a handsome man, Joe!

Anonymous said...

joe whos paying dds lawyer fees??

Anonymous said...

Break me off a piece of that!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, but have you seen his wife? She is a lovely lady so he has to keep himself lookin' good. ;)
Nice work Joe! Keep 'em guessing!

countrygirl@heart