Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Who Am I?

* I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.


* I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer.


* Later in life, questions arose over my real name.


* My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.


* I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.


* I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.


* That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.


* I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.


* I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.


* I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.


* I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego.


* At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.


* But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed & housed for free.


* I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.


* I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.


* I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popular support.


* I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope' , together we could change our country and the world.


* So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities" like the Jews. My true views were not widely known & I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.


* I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.


* I'm glad they didn't. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.


*Who am I? *

35 comments:

Pohanka said...

Bought sold and controlled just like the rest of them. There is no difference between the Obamessiah and GWB or any of them except what the cabal wants you to believe.

Anonymous said...

Adolf Hitler

Anonymous said...

A. Hitler

Anonymous said...

Hitler !

Anonymous said...

Adolf Hitler....

Anonymous said...

Sounds kind of like the life of Jesus Christ

Anonymous said...

More slanderous trash. Give it up.

Anonymous said...

why don't you guys just get over it already!!! stop your whining!

Anonymous said...

its hitler your talking about but doesnt it sound just like obama... there goes america!

Anonymous said...

LIBS CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH!

Anonymous said...

Hillary Clinton

Anonymous said...

Adolph Hitler & Barack Obama.

Anonymous said...

isn't it funny how people like anon 2:08 all say the same things. "get over it" or "stop whining", but they never say "that's a LIE"... hmm.

Anonymous said...

so are we going to find out the answer to this question or all just be left in wonder?

chuck said...

More of this, please.

We will sweep the midterms with this kind of stuff out there.

do you guys even notice the foam on your lips?

Anonymous said...

Abe Lincoln!

Anonymous said...

If you actually believe the Redumblicans have a chance in any more elections other than the deep south you're living in a fantasy land. The Redumblicans are dead. Read a paper buddy.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Hitler.

Kim Groves

TruthHurtz said...

And you and your ilk were full of respect for Reagan, GHW Bush, and GW Bush, chuck?

What's the matter, just read the Messiah's poll numbers are in the crapper?

Do you even notice the brown on your nose?

Anonymous said...

Stop this stupidity.

It is a waste of time, it is a waste of energy, why don't you do something positive like shut up.

I am getting sick of the negativity of this blog,and especially against a person who is trying what are you trying to do? nothing...be negative, be stupid
but I won't waste my time reading this blog anymore.

Anonymous said...

And you showed respect to Reagan and Bush 41 & 43, right 4:18?

Anonymous said...

Hitler/obama, same difference

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Stop this stupidity.

It is a waste of time, it is a waste of energy, why don't you do something positive like shut up.

I am getting sick of the negativity of this blog,and especially against a person who is trying what are you trying to do? nothing...be negative, be stupid
but I won't waste my time reading this blog anymore.

4:51 PM


Awwwwwwwwwwww!! should we throw you a pity party?
can't stand that your messiah is falling hard lately huh?

Get used to it, the messiah will soon be the lowest rated POTUS in history and all for good reason.

Anonymous said...

Oprah?

Chimera said...

Yep its Hitler.

Anonymous said...

Bush 41 & 43 both put our country in recessions.

Anonymous said...

chuck
no foam on my lips, but I did notice a smudge of brown on your nose *wink*

A Little Of A Lot said...

Didn't you have all of this posted just the other week ?
It's Hitler

Anonymous said...

Is it from Mien Compf. Hilter's life story. Sorry about the spelling I am sure the german grammer police will be on me.

It may be the autobiography of a more recently elected person as well. Funny the book was already wtitten.

Anonymous said...

Hey ANon 424 Well thanks for voting for YOUR dumba$$ president, and one thing, you can call me a redumblican all you want but guess what, you can cower behind your pc all day, and stuff your face with hoho's, and I'll stand up for MY country unlike YOU since YOU voted for HIM and let the country go to sh!t!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that Chuck... I think he has some issues with his sexuality.

chuck said...

Obama's poll numbers are in the "crapper"? Yeah, 63% sure is bad.

Comparing Obama to Hitler? Yeah, I wonder how you felt when the far left did the same thing to Bush. I'm guessing you were screaming bloody murder about it.

And 11:56 thinks I have issues with sexuality?

Stay classy sbynews.

Chimera said...

LOL the book was Mein Kampf,or "My struggle".
Ironically,before Hitler became one of the most evil hated dictators in the world,he was an activist for working class German people and was imprisoned for his radical activities.The book was about his experiences up til then.

chuck said...

No, Bluto. He was an activist for "pure" Germans. His Nazi party was known, from the very beginning, for being a racist organization.

Anonymous said...

Hey haters, his dad is black and his mom is white. you sure he ain't from salisbury. I feel sorry for the bi-racial children who grow up in this area. hated, loved,cursed and raised by the authors of these blogs. Be proud of your own. lolololol. Caucasians from the shore redneck hippocrites @ heart.