Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 09, 2009

UPDATE!!!!!! Get Ready For The Dr. Nolte Court Case This Monday

Local Salisbury Zoo & Private Veterinarian Dr. Doug Nolte will be in Circuit Court this coming Monday at 9:00 AM. I'm not going to give all the details right now but for those of you who might be interested in going, consider this a heads up article. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

This case has been postponed due to court not having time to hear it. Uh Huh! We'll keep you posted with updates.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone finally sue him?

Anonymous said...

everybody has their opinion Dr. Nolte saved my dogs life. I have no complaints !!!

Anonymous said...

What the hell is up with these courts - now they don't have time to hear a case - imagine that.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Death may have saved y our dogs lives but he put a bad memory in my mind of a horse having to be shot in the head after being tended by him. NO THANKS

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see violent crimes heard first and courts are backed up. The three murderers of Anitra Pirkle surely shouldn't be postponed

Anonymous said...

There is a DR here that removed a womans wrong breast, he still has his practice.

Anonymous said...

Doug Nolte has been my Vet for 30 years and I have it all, horses, dogs, cats. He's No. 1 as far as I am concerned. As a pet owner you assume responsibility for your pets as well and no Vet is God.

Anonymous said...

Took my dog in for a bladder xray when I picked him up he had blood running out of his mouth ,missing one K9 tooth and the other one was tilted forward , his mussel was swollen , eye hemorage and dried blood in his ear . I had to take him to Pets ER they saved his life but had to remove his other K9 tooth .