Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 08, 2009

West Road Accident






This vehicle was traveling in excess of 70 MPH on West Road when he lost an argument with a tree.

One victim was flown to Shock Trauma and the other stayed locally but both were in critical condition and I'm told they'll survive. Share this Post with your kids Folks. Let them see what can happen to them when they're in a SUV trying to drive like it's a sports car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're lucky to be alive from the looks of that SUV.

Anonymous said...

Ty is a very nice guy. It is a shame that something like this happened. He soes, however, have a serious drinking problem and I hope he takes this as a lesson learned. Best wishes and quick recovery!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am the individual who posted the above comment and noticed I had spelled "does" incorrectly. I continue to wish him and the passenger the best in recovery:)

Anonymous said...

I am the individual who posted the last two comments concerning this accident. The latest I have heard is that Ty continues to be in the hospital; but the passenger has been transferred from PRMC into rehab. I hope this was a lesson learned. If you drink-stay home!!! Best wishes to both of the ppl involved in this terrible accident as well as their families!! Much love.