Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

412 Comments Yesterday

Well we beat the former record of 400 comments in one day by reaching 412 total. There were many more, trust me on that one. However, they had been rejected because it was the right thing to do. Clearly we're not desperate for comments and IF any one of you have a problem with a comment we've rejected you can always e-mail me and get our Moderator involved to find out when and why.

I think it's very important for many of you to know and realize, I do not Moderate most of the comments on this Blog. I do get involved every so often but for the most part I have someone who handles this just to make sure we're being fair. If your comment was rejected, you were more than likely out of line or completely off topic.

Nevertheless, I'd be happy to work with you and research it but I doubt any of you will do so because you know even before you tried to get it published it wouldn't make it through. For those of you who think you can get under my skin, try again. I rarely ever see any of your garbage anyway, so the joke is on you.

Thanks for participating Folks, we truly appreciate it.

4 comments:

joealbero said...

I'm going to simply make a statement here instead of a Post.

For those of you who try to mention Jonathan Taylors Blog here, it will never be published, ever.

We will not mention him nor do we ever go to his Site any longer. The only reason he has his Blog is to try to piss me off and gain attention. I refuse to mention him, I refuse to go to his Blog and while he desperately wants me to and sends me personal tease messages all the time, I refuse to go there.

He won't get a hit or rise out of me ever again. Our attorney is keeping an eye on what he does and with a 2 year statute, he's got problems on his hands anyway.

That being said, don't send in any more messages about him because in our eyes he's history.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Duvall is freaking out over this one.

Anonymous said...

Joe, please accept my apology.

Anonymous said...

Salisbury News, way to go!!! You have certainly taken the higher ground.