Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wicomico County Sheriff's Office Most Wanted


Neal Thomas Smullen

· White Male, 5’09” 170 lbs

· DOB 04/25/1974 35 years of age

· Brown hair, Blue eyes

· Smullen’s last known address was Salisbury, MD

· Smullen has tattoos on both arms and his chest and back

· Smullen is wanted by the Sheriff’s Office on a total of four District Court Bench Warrants issued in March and April 2009 for Violation of Probation on Felony Theft, Forgery, and ID Theft charges.

· The total preset bond is $120,000.00

· Smullen should be APPROACHED WITH CAUTION

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week I've just become a victim of ID theft. I thank God the credit card company called me first before they allowed the credit card chargers threw. But, now someone - somewhere has ALL my ID information. It sucks! Now I have to change everything. Be careful what you post online. All my info was taking from a order I made online with a local chain store.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it should be "Do Not Approach......call the sheriff/police", rather than "Approach with Caution"

Anonymous said...

He was a recent guest at ECI. He is not that dangerous. He is all talk..just a punk