Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Salisbury News Gets Back To Normal This Week

I appreciate everyone dealing with my rants on Friday and Saturday referencing Mr. Robinson and the Fat Man. We'll get back to normal this week, don't worry.

There just comes a time every few months where I feel the desire and need to expose certain things when others are out there lying about me and especially my Family.

That being said, I chose Friday and Saturday, (our slowest days) to make my mark and get some issues out there and have a little fun.

We hope all of you are enjoying a nice holiday weekend and to let everyone know, we have invited Chelsea to join us as a regular Contributor to Salisbury News. We have always felt it is important to let the community know about Salisbury University from the inside and if there's one thing I absolutely love more than anything challenging in this world, it's the underdog!

So Chelsea, Welcome to Salisbury News and I truly look forward to more of your work.

If anyone else is interested in Contributing, drop me a note at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com. We're not interested in people who just want to have a place in which they can simply vent. We're looking for people who can help contribute to make Salisbury and the entire Eastern Shore a better place to live and work. We'll know if you're well fit for what we provide.

We're looking for people in Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Snow Hill, the Eastern Shore of Virginia, Rehoboth, Southern Delaware & UMES. Send me a sample of what you'd like to post as topics and we'll go from there. Let us know where you stand politically in your community.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard Chelsea! I myself have loved what you have done so far. We need a breath of fresh air in here once in a while...lol

Cindy

Americans For Prosperity said...

Joe, I'm going to put together something for you. Hopefully you'll publish it!

Anonymous said...

I found the entire John thing comical. You proved the guy was a bumbling idiot and a complete joke. The guy is incabable of telling the truth. The good news is now Salisbury knows it. Time to take my gold to the most dangerous jeweler!

Anonymous said...

Joe, you kept me entertained with the ranting.

Chelsea, welcome to Salisbury News! I look forward to reading more post from you. Good choice, Joe.

Kimmie