Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Older and Wiser

OLDER WOMEN

After being married for 44 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said "44 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year old girl". Now I have a $1,500,000.00 home, a $45,000.00 car, nice big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 65-year old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up to your side of things.

My wife being a very reasonable woman told me to go out and find a hot 25-year old girl and we would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this so cute!

Anonymous said...

Smart Woman

Anonymous said...

UNRELATED TO THIS POST

LAYOFFS JUST HIT WBOC
CHECK IT OUT
GET BACK TO US

THANX

Anonymous said...

Please someone make sure she doesn't dump my ashes down the toilet!

Anonymous said...

women are greedy. They want money. No matter what. You cheat, I get all your stuff. You complain, I get all your stuff. Bla bla

Anonymous said...

Men are greedy, they want all the money, even if they cheat on their woman or complain about how much their woman spends (on them usually, making herself look better for him-who else-also counts as an expense for him) on blah blah blah, no matter what.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

PoIuYt