Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dave Suiter "On The Road Again"





Hi Folks,

Could not get on Internet Thursday night to post this update.

Left Crescent City heading for Portland. Cool, windy and overcast.
Pics:

Along 101 in OR. Many sights like this going north. Could not help thinking about the movie "Goonies" and Pirate one Pete, treasure and his ship. Kids movie but I still like to see it again.
Part of Coos Bay,OR
Elk along 101

This is shortly after I went east to I-5 via OR 38 (Umpqua highway)
I have several other pictures that I took yesterday. I will bore friends and family with them.

That's it for now. Have a few I took Friday after leaving Portland. and try to get to Joe later this evening (HERE 2 hours behind).

Dave

3 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

Great to see your trip in almost real time Dave. You are truly seeing the best America has to give and thanks for the updates.

I hope I still have it in me to do the same later in life!

Anonymous said...

I dont know who you are, but i sure hav enjoyed your trip and pic this week.
Thanks , i drive a truck but dont take many pics of stuff , but sure is different out west.
I know you have enjoyed your trip and thanks for shareing it with me.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the escape.