Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Salisbury News Ranked #1 For 9th Straight Week Of 2009

WOW!

Salisbury News haas been rated the #1 Influential Political Blog in the state of Maryland for the 9th week in a row. Just think of ALL of the attention we have received throughout the entire State. You have to wonder though, is this a good thing for Salisbury? Only Tuesday's election results will let us know.

I will say, if Comegys gets past the Primary we'll certainly have a whole lot more to share about Salisbury, that's for sure. If he doesn't make it through, here's my prediction. I think you'll see even more comments because people will finally feel FREE. They'll no longer be afraid to speak up in fear of retaliation from the current administration. College Students will get on board and speak out more often as well.

Nevertheless, we're honored and we can't thank you enough for visiting and participating. Hopefully the recent court findings we posted yesterday will comfort more people to put up their comments without Big Brother stepping in.

I don't know what other proof everyone needs to realize Salisbury News has in fact become the #1 resource for your local news and information on the Delmarva Peninsula. My sincere thanks goes out to ALL of our Contributors. Without them, I truly don't know what I would do. It's only going to get better Folks, I promise you that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Joe. Your blog is really the tops and most of them are interesting and worth the read,
along with most of the comments. Great that you stay on top of so much that happens in this area and others.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joe. Speaking of Contributors, whatever happened to those who would be using their real names? Did the go by the wayside?

Thanks.

joe albero said...

That arrangement was set between ALL Local Bloggers. My agreement was, if they agreed to do so, we would agree to do so. Every one of our Contributors are geared to expose their names just as soon as all of the Anti Albero Bloggers do the same.

Now that's not to say we won't consider doing so anyway, we probably will.

This is about accountability. I have always used my name as it adds credibility to anything I personally say. Every single original word that comes out of the Anti Albero Bloggers is a lie. If it wasn't, well, then they would use their real name and stand accountable for everything thyey say, right? WRONG. They refuse to do so because they would in fact be sued.

Anonymous said...

Those anti- bloggers can kiss my butt. Their not men their mice. Little tiny, winy mice.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joe and all contributors!

I've known for a long time now where SBYnews was going. It's gotton better and better each and every week.

The little media has become Delmarva's premier MSM similar to FOX becoming America's mainstream network.

You've accomplished it through the traditional American value - HARDWORK.

Thanks again for bringing this network to the forefront. Our residents have greatly benefited.

joe albero said...

That was very kind of you, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Joe,

I would like to thank-you for creating this blog. I had no idea that the City of Salisbury had so many problems. And thanks to you I an learning more and more everyday! I'm going to make sure I get out and vote for our new mayor because I am sick and tired of our city taxes going up and the city doesn't want to do any work!