Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jose & Juan

Jose and Juan are both beggars. They beg in different areas of town.

Juan begs for the same amount of time as Jose, but only collects about eight or nine dollars a day.

Jose brings home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day. He drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house, and has a lot of money to spend.

"Hey, amigo," Juan says to Jose, "I work just as long and hard as you do, so how come you bring home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day?

Jose says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"

Juan's sign reads; "I have no work, a wife and six kids to support."

"What's wrong with that?" Juan asks him.

"No wonder you only get eight or nine dollars a day!"

Juan says, "All right, what does your sign say?"

It reads, "I only need ten dollars to get back to Mexico.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only need five bucks to to go back to West Virginia. I will post my pay pal link if you would give me a donation!

Anonymous said...

$5 for West Virginia.....My god, man, what kind of gas milage do you get on the riding mower you will be driving there!!

Anonymous said...

I would use the same mileage the Mexican would use to go back to beansland!