Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm Taking The Rest Of The Day OFF, (For Once)

It's around 11:30 AM on Saturday and you know what, I'm going to sit back and relax for once and enjoy a breathtaking day for once. I will be heading to Ocean City this afternoon to participate in the Brooke Mulford Fundraiser at Seacrets, because I want to. Not because it's something I need to bring back to everyone here.

In the mean time, I'll see what our Moderator wants to do. If they feel like Moderating, great. If they don't, well, comments will be delayered for quite a while because I'm getting out of here and I'm going to have one of those I don't care attitudes. I deserve the break, I'm taking the break and I strongly suggest you take one too.

Have a great day everyone and hopefully I see many of you in Ocean City.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about time you got some rest.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day Mr. Joe! You deserve a day off just like everyone else!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

how selfish of u

Anonymous said...

I, Too, am taking off. Tomorrow is a good idea, too! Have a great weekend. Hey, the DD gets off on weekends, why not us? Especially on this great God- given break from winter! Yay God!

Anonymous said...

I do hope they raise alot of money for Brooke....I am just against having fundraisers where alcohol is served.......time after time you see pictures in the Daily Times of fund raisers & everyone seems to have an alcoholic drink in their hand.

Anonymous said...

Alcoholic drinks are good for the soul. Relax, and enjoy life!

Anonymous said...

Its time for a bussell of #1 Jimmies,corn-on-the-cob,salad,fried chicken and some salted margaritas. Welcome to Sunday.