Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Women Supporting Women TONIGHT!!!!!

Lead News Anchor Stacy Sakai will be hosting an event this Saturday evening at Vinny La Roma's Restaurant from 9 to 12 PM. Tickets will be $25.00 each in advance or $30.00 at the door. Tickets are limited. There will be a Buffet Dinner, Music and Silent Auction.

My Wife and I will be attending and since there's only around 80 total tickets available, you may want to get in early on this fundraiser. You can R.S.V.P. to Stacy at, stacy_sakai@wmdt.com. Come join us for a great time.

All proceeds go to Women Supporting Women - Please make Checks Payable to the Ocean City Parrothead Club. Thank You!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this event feature a swimsuit competition? Hubba hubba.

Anonymous said...

can i take stacy home with me

Anonymous said...

I saw her first ;) Do you have a prom date yet?

Anonymous said...

She dont want you GUYS.

Anonymous said...

Even if I changed the lyrics when I cover "Brandy" to "Stacy?"...I'm pretty sure her eyes could steal a sailor from the sea {do-do-dododo-do-do-do-dodod}

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great thing. Good Luck Stacey and all those who attend. Joe way to get the word out. Will fernando be attending. She has supported his efforts.

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't know about this. I will definitely be attending. I was thinking about going to La Roma for dinner anyway--I'll just push it back. Thanks, Joe for the information.