Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things That Make You Go, Hmmmmmm?


Do you remember that retaining wall on Isabella street that the Home Owner took down and the Mayor and Gary Comegys convinced the majority of the Council to replace at the City Taxpayers expense? Is it any wonder why you'd see these Campaign Signs shoving it in the taxpayers face, just above the remaining bricks that used to be there as a retaining wall? A Vote For Me is a gift of a free retaining wall. Enough said! And we thought Somerset County was bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I lived there I would pick all that garbage up at least.

Anonymous said...

We could add the great streetlights on the Claremont avenues, which was a gift to the Barrie supporters early on. The University gave some of the money and the residents were supposed to have been billed for the rest, something like $1500-$2000 for each address. Nobody's been billed for this, making it a gift to the Claremonts' residents from the rest of the Salisbury taxpayers for voting Barrie into office.

Anonymous said...

I'm asking any candidate who comes to my door this election season to tell me why I shouldn't sell my house and move out of this city.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I'm asking any candidate who comes to my door this election season to tell me why I shouldn't sell my house and move out of this city.

10:05 AM

With only 20% known homeownership it would be a slim chance to see a candidate find your home.