Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 09, 2009

Skipjack Seafood

"Hey Joe,

I just wanted to tell you that the other day I finally stopped into the new seafood market, Skipjack Seafood, across from Pemberton Elementary School. I drive past it at least twice every day, but had not gone inside. What a pleasant…..no, AWESOME surprise! There was a huge selection of very fresh seafood, nicely displayed and reasonably priced. The shop is clean and smells good (!!!) and the guy behind the counter could not have been more helpful. I only hope that enough people support this business so that they can succeed, and continue to have this wonderful selection anytime I want to buy seafood!!! Can you pass the word?

Linn Hickman"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got crabs yet? LoL I bet they do good there as a locally owned business, they are all we have left to cling to.

No harbor crabs please!

Anonymous said...

They sell beer also

Anonymous said...

yuppie spot

Anonymous said...

If you buy anything from the kitchen with crab in it....expect alot of shell. Soup, crab cakes, and crab dip i gave them all second chances but still alot of shell.

Anonymous said...

I agree, This place is AWESOME! Always clean, accommodating, fresh & good food, reasonable prices. I've gotten crab dip, crab cakes and have never found shells. In my opinion...Definitely worth the trip!

Anonymous said...

I've been there twice not sure about a third time .The first time I went they charged me more then what the sign outside said and the second time I bought two dozen oysters and they shorted me a few and counted some real tiny ones I hope they get better because it is close it would be a little more expensive to go fishing or crabbing myself but I never short or over charge ME.

Anonymous said...

This is an inventive way to let the owners know what needs a tweek before they lose biz.

Again, what a great forum and what a great way to pass the word about good and also about bad places to spend our hard earned money.

Thanks, Joe.

Anonymous said...

Is this across from Pemberton... or do they mean East Salisbury Elementary??