Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Salisbury News Has A New Complaint Department

In order to reach our Complaint Department, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this page and they will direct you to exactly where you belong. Your screen with change to a different background but do not fret, keep watching the screen and the Complaint Department will pop up soon enough. Oh, before you do so, Have A Nice Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you had me for a few seconds I was wondering WT? hahhaa a good laugh to start my day LoL Thanks

Anonymous said...

You did not get this 'ole" lady! I am on to you. You can't get rid of us that easily.

Anonymous said...

Joe, that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen here.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I clicked on it and I was booted off your site. I came back and tried it again and it did the same thing. You should check it out yourself and see if you're having the same problem. I'll try it one last time because I think this complaint should be noted. With any hope you'll read it here instead.