Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Are You Looking For Security Like These Guys Are?





Looks to me like these guys would make perfect security dogs for many of you living in Salisbury. All it takes is one bark and you'll know something just isn't right well before you would ever know it.

Go visit the Humane Society Tuesday and take home one of these great pets. They need a good home and obviously from all the readers we have here there's lots of room for these guys. Give them a better life, will ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridgette is beautiful....O if only my wife wouldn't leave me! :)
We already have 3 'American bulldogs'.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Thank you again for continuing to post these animals! I always look forward to seeing them when I read your blog daily b/c it ALWAYS puts a smile on my face and warmth in my heart. This is a great thing !!!

ps. I'm still weerkin on the old man to let me adopt one to add to our 2 dogs, and several fish family we currently have. LOL